Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Day!

I had problems posting pics for this post... so the first picture doesn't make sense posted here but as you read this post, it should make sense=)


Thanksgiving Day we celebrated at my parent's home... the food was sooooo delicious!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't remember the last time that I enjoyed a Thanksgiving dinner as much as this year!!! My parents also put up their tree so we took turns getting our picture taken in front of it!


My amazing Husband and I!
My beautiful son!


I think I kiss him way too much but I can't help myself - his cheeks scream out to me!

The three blond hair, blue eyed, fair skin sisters/ son team - can you tell we are all related!

My sister and Daniel

Uncle Christopher and Daniel... Christopher started off the week feeling a little awkward around Daniel as he has not had very much "baby" experience but by the end of the week he was a PRO-Uncle!


Our tradition on Thanksgiving is to see a movie after "the meal" so this year Leigh Anne and Aaron were gracious enough to watch Daniel for us so we could go to the theater as well... then after the movie everyone came over to our house for desert and to play games! (Now the first picture of this post makes sense!) In the middle of Jenga, we had a HUGE hail storm... it was piling up around our pool fence like snow!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well - I have so much to be thankful for as we all do! I have an amazing family and wonderful friends - those are the most valuable things in life that all the money in the world can't buy!

1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving with your family. =)