Friday, November 14, 2008

It's the weekend!

I LOVE FRIDAY'S!!!!

Well, the Wilson Family is officially healthy again... we all had the 24 hour stomach virus at some point over the past two weeks - uggghhhh=(

Our week:
On Sunday our church http://www.christlifechurch.org/ had a huge BBQ at Tumbleweed and we all had a great time... guess who forgot her camera so I can't show you how much fun we had=( On Tuesday night, our friends Paul and Tatiana invited us over for dinner and Daniel stayed with his Aunt Leigh Anne and Uncle Aaron. Tatiana is from Brazil so she cooked us an amazing Brazilian dinner and we had a great time catching up! Daniel and I went to Gymboree again on Wednesday and this time we did one of their play classes. Daniel really had a great time climbing on all their equipment and going through all their obstacle courses. I also learned from one of the instructors that they re-arrange their gym every 2 weeks because it is important for a child's surroundings to be switched around often in order to keep things new and exciting for them! So... today I re-arranged Daniel's entire play room! Then on Thursday, Daniel went to his first "BABIES IN MOTION" class - this is a 9 week program that I signed him up for and the class is filled with one of our play groups so it is a nice way for him to interact with all of his friends. After the class, we went to Qdoba http://www.qdoba.com/ for their grand opening... everything on the menu was free! After lunch, we went to see Dr. Jones again because Daniel got a bug bite last week but it starting looking really bad so they wanted to see him to make sure that it was not infected.... sure enough Dr. Jones prescribed him an antibiotic because it was slightly infected but not too bad... thank God!

So, after all the active classes Daniel has been going to, I decided that I wanted to get him some equipment for him to play with at home... so here he is!

This is the easy part to set up but it also has 2 tents that attach to this and he LOVES it! I will post more pics of the whole thing put together!


Our precious Shih Tzu Max hardly gets any face time on our blog so I got an up close shot of him to post... Daniel and Max truly are best friends - they really have an amazing relationship!

I LOVE this picture - Daniel and my very, HOT husband cudling! Gosh, I love my family!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Parke Family said...

I love the last pic - so cute - I have a millions pics of my husband and the boys too!!!

Matthew, Meghan, Madeline, & Marabelle said...

I love your blog! I feel like we live right next door when I read it! Daniel is so adorable and getting so big! Love you!

Face Painting By Tam said...

Yours and the Webbs' blogs have inspired me to start one for the Douglas family! Little Daniel is getting SO big!!