Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 15 months old, Daniel!

... so I started this post on Monday but just finished it today (Saturday, November 8th) so hopefully this post will make more sense as you read it since it is dated for Monday, November 3rd)

Daniel turned 15 months old on Monday!!! I can't believe it... we went to the doctor on Tuesday for his check up and he is in the 90th percentile for his height and 50th percentile for his weight. The doctor said that his vocabulary is that of an 18 month old! After his check up, I took Daniel to vote... I was nervous as the news casts were reporting that there were long lines but we got right in! In fact, one of the volunteers was so sweet and offered to hold Daniel for me so I could read/concentrate on the ballet. After voting, we went to Starbucks to get our free coffee and to Chick-Fil-A to get our free chicken sandwich for voting=)

Back to Saturday, Daniel went to Ella's 2nd birthday party at Tumbleweed Park - it was an Elmo theme party and Daniel loves running around the park and I love the exercise!







After the party, we went over to Leigh Anne and Aaron's... they made us some chili then we all went to Schnepf's Farm http://www.schnepffarms.com/ and had a great time!



They have a petting zoo and if you have been following this blog... you know I have sprouting farmer on my hands=)


Aaron, Leigh Anne, Brendon and Daniel inside the petting zoo!

I love this picture of Daniel looking up at his Uncle Aaron!


Since Daniel has learned to walk... there are very few times he wants to be held... especially at a cool place like Schnepf's where there is so much to do and see! The below picture shows Daniel telling me that he doesn't want to be held=(


So, this ride is for 2 years and up but we convinced the ride operator to let us on and Daniel LOVED it!


It wouldn't be a trip to Schnepf's Farm without a picture in the pumpkin patch!


The Wilson Family on a Hay Ride!

On Monday, we went over to Dawn's house for a play date with our Hot Mamma's group!
That evening we had Ryan and Brian over for dinner... Brian, his wife Heather and their baby boy moved down here from Michigan this week to intern at the church and we are very excited to have them join the CLC family!
Wednesday was laundry and chore day here at the Wilson Home... no one but me is allowed to do laundry because I am very picky on how it is done and how clothes are folded... this is how I grew up and I guess I am continuing the tradition! HAHA! I don't do laundry often enough so when I have to do it, it is like a laundry marathon!
On Thursday, we went over to Sara and Audrey's house for Christ Life Church's Mommy and Me Group.... Daniel always finds the most "girly" toy that Audrey has and plays with that... this time it was her doll stroller=) Brendon also attended an HOA meeting on Thursday night - we have lived here for 2 years and never attended one of these!
There is our week in a wrap... my husband is attending a funeral now but we have plans to go scuba diving and attend a BBQ tonight so I am getting super excited as I haven't scuba dived in 6 years!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jessica Stoker said...

These pictures are so cute. I love the one of your family's heads. Looks like you had a great time.