Saturday, November 29, 2008

Out of Africa!

This week has been SUPER busy... filled with a lot of fun and memories while my sister Amanda and brother-in-law Christopher have been in town... I will blog later about all we have done this week but today we went to OUT OF AFRICA...http://www.outofafricapark.com/ This place was very cool.... I have so many pictures from today but below are just a few:


Grandpa and Daniel on the train heading to see the SNAKE SHOW!

The Whole Family minus Me (the photographer!)


Daniel staring at the snakes... with his Snack Trap! As long as Daniel has snacks, he is a happy camper=) http://www.snacktrap.com/Categories.bok?category=Made+For+Mom%3AThe+Snack-Trap By the way, I highly recommend the Snack Trap... great tool for moms!


It was very hard to get a picture of Daniel's face as he was looking at the animals the whole time! Look at how close he was to the tiger!

Last but not least... my favorite animal - the lion!


After the park, we went shopping (we have done tons of that this week!) then we went over to my parents for dinner! My dad grilled hamburgers, made french fries and fried okra (so yummy!) and we ate outside by the fire pit... which Daniel loves! He knows it is hot so he blows at it constantly becuase we have taught him to blow his food when it is hot! Babies are soooo smart!

No comments: