Friday, December 10, 2010

A very special 1st!

So...when Maggie came to visit this past time, she brought Brendon's baby feeding set to us! I also have my mug from when I was a child... Below is our childhood mugs!


Daniel has never had hot chocolate... he hasn't actually had any "warm" drink since he nursed=) So, I whipped up a delicious cup for both of us to drink one night when we were home alone and Daniel and I had a "Hot Chocolate" date!


He loved it! yummmy!

Don't you love his jammies... I LOVE JAMMIES! I actually think I am obsessed with jammies... I think my kids have more jammies than actual "daytime" clothes... LOL!

So, here's to you, our friends! Cheers!

1 comment:

Jessica Stoker said...

I love jammies too, his are super cute. The last one of him saying cheers, he is just a gentleman.