Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Family Pics

I don't know what to say... my friend Jill got a fancy camera and it is like as soon as the camera touched her fingers, she became a natural photographer! I think we are like the 4th family (besides her own beautiful family) that she has done pictures for and you would think she has done this FOREVER!

I had a theme in my head... "City meets the Country." It describes us... we moved here from NY and Phoenix is not exactly country but it has just the right blend of city/country that we love it.


My Baby Girl!

My heart below!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one!




I love this one... daddy and daughter! I love how she is looking down on him... oh my!

Yeah... you know I love the below one too! =)

I would upload more but I think these are huge pictures because they take forever to upload! But... don't worry... you will see more=)

3 comments:

Jill Carilli said...

Danielle, I am so glad you love them. They are HUGE files. Have hubby shrink them down and save copies to your computer so that you can post them to facebook or blog easier. :) And thanks for the kind words. I have been drawn to photography since I was a teenager, just didn't have the time to get into it. :)

Jessica Stoker said...

I love how much Daniel loves Katelyn. So cute.

Matthew, Meghan, Madeline, & Marabelle said...

Love the pictures...and the Red heels!! xo