Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving

Earlier this week we had a playdate with some friends and they made a very cute Thanksgiving craft but I didn't get any pictures=(

I woke up early on Thanksgiving to make sure that Katelyn got to enjoy the delicious food as well! I pureed fresh green beans for her...


butternut squash and sweet potatoes!

Then we went to my parent's house.... their tree was already up!



Ate the best Thanksgiving meal ever! Our gym reminded us several times that the average Thanksgiving meal is over 4000 calories and the average person gains 7 pounds from Halloween to New Year's so we did a very fresh and healthy Thanksgiving meal and it was SOOOO GOOD!



That night my parents came over for Pumpkin Cheese Cake and we watched "Eat, Pray, Love!" I really liked it!

This Thanksgiving, my motto was that I

don't have to look far to find something I'm thankful for!

No comments: