Monday, December 6, 2010

Enchanted Island

Back to where I left off... the last day my family was in town, we went to TRUE FOOD for lunch! This place has the most amazing, fresh, delish food... it is a MUST EAT! However, after so many days of my babies off their schedule, they were miserable and so we just had to roll with their emotions=) They eventually fell asleep in their stroller so off we went shopping in the Biltmore and then off to Last Chance (another favorite Phoenix spot for me!). That night, my sister and her husband and Brendon and I made dinner at our house for my parents and grandparents... it was a really fun night and a great way to end a fun family visit.

Then that Thursday night, we went to Leigh Anne and Aaron's house for a 2nd Christmas and to say Good Bye to Maggie=(

Then that Saturday was my parent's 34th wedding anniversary... wohoooo! ... and it was Kai's 3rd Birthday Party at Enchanted Island!


Katelyn wearing her party hat=)

Enchanted Island was also having their Fall Festival and they had so many extras like a petting zoo, pony rides, and milk can rides!
Daniel checking out the TINY baby pig!


My Little Cowboy!

Katelyn enjoying her fun afternoon!

Well, the carousel brought out the kid in me!

Katelyn's buddy Aiden!

Totally wore out from the party!

No comments: