Saturday, March 6, 2010

Parties, etc...

Well, to start off where we left.... Last Monday, we had our church playgroup over to make a craft. I saw on a blog where you do hand prints or foot prints on cork trivets. I thought it was really cute so we made them! I thought they turned out really cute!

Then I had my 33 week doctor's appointment in the afternoon... nothing too exciting except that it is getting close... yeah!

Tuesday morning, we had music class and then on Tuesday night... some friends came over for chocolate, deserts, coffee and jewelry making! We had so much fun... lots of laughs and memories!

Wednesday morning, we had a playdate at Susan and Samantha's house...


Thursday, we had a very fun day at the zoo!





Not very many of these pics... Mommy and Daniel!



Friday night... I went to CPK with some girlfriends for Leah's Birthday... the girls went to see a movie later but I really didn't think I would be that comfortable in the movies!

On Saturday, we went to Madison's fairy birthday party... Lisa (M's mom) is super mom... she just had a baby 2 weeks ago and planned this incredible party for M's 3rd b-day!








Me with Baby Landon at 2 weeks old! YEAH! This is what I will look like in just 5 weeks! Daniel said he wanted to bring this baby home! He is getting soooo excited about his sister... he talks about her all the time! He said he wants her to sit next to him in the shopping cart, he wants her car seat next to his in the car, he is going to share his shoes with her and the list goes on! Let's see if he feels the same once she moves in - LOL!

Saturday night... Brendon and I went out on a date night... we went to dinner and a movie for our 6th wedding anniversary!

This past Tuesday, I was 34 weeks and I took Daniel to get his 2.5 year old pics... they turned out ADORABLE! And... our CPA came over to go over our taxes with us... we had to get this done ASAP as baby girl is due on April 13th so we couldn't drag this out... HAHA!

Wednesday, Brendon, Rick, Kat and I drove to San Diego for the C3 Conference. We had a great time, ate some great food, and got back at 1:30AM this morning! Daniel stayed with my parents and I missed him sooo much... usually I look forward to the break but this time, my heart ached for him so much... I think it has something to do with all my hormones raging in my body! When Brendon picked him up this morning, he said he wasn't ready to leave my parent's house=(

Today... I went to my friend Tanya's baby shower! She is also having a baby girl about a month after me...

All the preggers... again in line of due dates... I AM SO GLAD THAT I AM NEXT! I will be 35 weeks on Tuesday! I also have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday so I will update my blog if there is anything exciting that comes from that appointment! Baby Girl cracks me up now... she makes my belly look sooo funny when she is awake... this girl knows how to move! My belly makes the WEIRDEST shapes I have ever seen in my life... she is super strong!

Some other very exciting news is that Daniel decided to potty train himself less than 2 weeks ago... he is doing AMAZING! It actually was too easy... I had no intention of doing this before the baby was born but he is soooo proud of himself! I am still not pressuring him but he WANTS to do this!

2 comments:

The Parke Family said...

You guys are so awesome! I love the pics at the end. Such a special thing to go through with girlfriends! You really know how to keep busy! And I can't wait to meet Baby Girl Wilson too!!! Love you! XOXO

Lisa Glowacka said...

Aw....you are so sweet. Supermom I am not...just crazy about parties :P

You look so cute holding sweet Landon! Can't make to meet his first girlfriend!