Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Girl's Update

Well, as many of you know... last Monday night, I started having some intense contractions along with her dropping very low! I didn't freak out as I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday afternoon....

As a side note, Monday we met our church playgroup at the Toddler's McDonald's... we have tried for the last two playdates to meet at the park but it has rained for 3 Sundays/ Monday's in a row! Very freaky weather for Arizona=)

So, on Tuesday afternoon we went to the doctor and he agreed with me that she was progressing too quickly and that I needed to stop working out and rest... he wanted to make sure that I could make it to 36 weeks (which I have... yeah!)

Unfortunately, my contractions have been fairly intense all week... hopefully the positive part of this is that I am getting some of my labor out of the way now=)

I decided to go into work on Wednesday as I actually feel I get more rest when I am not at home or having to look after Daniel plus if I had to go into actual labor, I have a lot of work to do since we are almost at the end of the 1st quarter...

Thursday... I stayed home and rested - very low key day...

Friday... I went back to work and got some more work done...

Friday night, we went over to Kyle and Jenny's house for dinner... this is a guy that Brendon recently met and really likes... he is a Westpoint graduate and a very sharp guy... I really got along with his girlfriend Jenny so it was a really fun night and a great way to get my mind off the baby=)

That was our week in a nutshell... Daniel went a little stir crazy by the end of the week because he started asking me for his friends=) I felt so bad for him... however, I know that he wants a healthy sister too!

No comments: