Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Shower!

Awwww!!!! Saturday morning was soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun... my mom friends had a BEAUTIFUL baby shower for me! It was AMAZING and I had such a wonderful time filled with incredible memories! I couldn't help but think how blessed I am to have such an incredible support system of the best friends! My mom even walked away and couldn't stop talking about how much she loved these women! Every mom needs a village around them and I am so blessed to have just moved here 3 years ago and made such incredible friendships!


So...all of us are pregnant and we are standing in order of due dates... I look like a cow compared to all of them... HAHAHA!

My mom and Kim (Kim hosted the shower at her beautiful home)

Kim knows my FAVORITE meal is breakfast so it was a brunch and tea party... the food was sooo good! Quiche, croissants, bagels with gourmet cream cheeses, fruit, muffins, and so much more!

The cake was BEAUTIFUL! They were upset that they didn't know the baby's name and they had to write "Baby Wilson" on it! It was Red Velvet and I almost cried when I ate it because it was DELICIOUS! I am not sure what bakery made it but every cake I have had from there is sooo good!

The tea party room - soooo girly!

Brooke, Me and Michella!

Sue, Jess, Jill, Me (hiding my HUGE belly) and Adrianna!


Me, Leah (my other pregger friend), Kristi, and Tammy

Tanya made the cutest party favors with tea bags and cubes of sugar!




My mom and I... all decked out in pink!

Michella was the queen of games... she even stumped Jill in the Celebrity Baby Name Game!

Okay... having a girl and opening all the girly presents was sooooooooooooo fun! This little onesie with the ruffle bottom was too cute!

Jess made this adorable Ladybug bib!
The flowers, hats and headbands for her hair... hopefully she will have some hair... if not, she has the hats and headbands for me to attach the big flowers too - LOL!

Susan totally surprised me with gifts for ME from Lush! THANK YOU!
Kim and I... such an incredible hostess!

All the girls that put this shower together... Michella, Kim, Susan and Tanya!

Baby Girl's room after the shower!

Love you girls sooooooooooooooo much! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Jill Carilli said...

had a blast! Glad you enjoyed it! Love you too. xoxo

Tanya said...

I am so glad you had such a great time. I love all you girls too and would be totally lost without your friendship and support. I can't wait to meet baby girl Wilson!