Monday, March 15, 2010

Shower #2!

So... Friday, my sister-in-law surprised me by kicking me out of my house and taking over for a baby shower on Saturday... she decorated my whole house in PINK! This girl should be an event planner... the shower WAS AMAZING! My house has never looked so good for a party before!


A few pics before all the food was out...

Seating for everyone... inside and outside... it was a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

The theme was an afternoon tea... she painted the "Tea Time" sign...

Pink Lemonade, Water and Pink Punch (it was amazing!)


The Desert Line... YUMMO!

Kitchen Table all decked out... flowers and tea bags on the table=)

Living Room Coffee Table Decorated....

Living Room End Tables Decorated... hand painted frames by Auntie

Leigh-Anne decorated every part of the house... she painted the frame and made the gift list...


Baby Girl Props were hung around the house with toule=)

Dining Room all decked out in pink...
=
Another Hand Painted Decoration by Auntie Leigh Anne...

Entrance... everyone greeted with pink flowers=)


Below are pictures of our courtyard...
Vicky (Leigh Anne's husband's (Aaron) mother made this AMAZING cake.... sooooo cute!!! It was sooo delicious too!

The cupcakes were made and decorated by Aaron and Leigh Anne... of course, Leigh Anne made the sign too=)

Kitchen Table decorated with flowers and tea bags

Sign in Table... Guess how many marshmallows (pink marshmallows!) and the safety pin game!

Pool Side Eating...

Outside Coffee Table Decorated...

Outside...

Food and more painting by Leigh Anne...



The hostess... SUPER WOMAN!

To the right of me is Heidi (Aaron's sister-in-law) and to the left of me is Vicky (Aaron's mom) and these two ladies although not technically family are considered family!




Below is me with Sharon (to the left) and her daughter Sharenda to the right... very special people to my family!





Me with my mom and Sharon... these two are very good friends!

Thank you so much, Leigh Anne, for this amazing day! I felt so blessed.... also, if anyone is interested in my sister-in-law's painted items, she is starting an Etsy Shop so I will post it as soon as I find out what it is! Baby Girl, you can come now... we are all ready for you!

2 comments:

Matthew, Meghan, Madeline, & Marabelle said...

Loved the decorations and the cake looked so yummy! Your hair is so long and pretty! I don't think I have ever seen it so long! :) Beautiful Momma!

Jill Carilli said...

Looks amazing!!! So happy for you D. You truly have a perfect family. XO