Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ultrasound... Round II

Monday morning, my mom came with me to see our little baby girl... this time she cooperated perfectly and we got a face shot as well as all the brain scans and imaging that they needed and they said she looks perfect! Then we met up with my dad for lunch at a new Vietnamese restaurant in Chandler!

Tuesday... we went to one of my play group's favorite hang out spots... the Toddler McDonalds! This place is great because the kids play so great which means that the mom's can get some talking in=)

Thursday night... the BNI Chapter that I am president of had our Christmas party and it was sooo fun! I have to say that everyone had a blast and really enjoyed themselves... the food was amazing too! So bummed that I didn't get any pictures!

Friday night, my parents, my sister-in-law, and Brendon went to see Joel Osteen at the Jobbing.com arena but there was no way that I could take Daniel out that late and expect him to behave for an event. My friend Tammy hosted a party at her house to make Christmas package tags so I brought Daniel over and put him to sleep in Tammy's guest room! Daniel was a trooper and did awesome with the putting him to sleep in a foreign room then getting him up to drive home very late and finally get back in his own crib!

Saturday morning, Daniel went with Daddy to Lowe's for the kids workshop and they made a wooden Gingerbread house!

Then we went to Samantha's 2nd Birthday party at the Little Gym... what a great party! Daniel had so much fun!








Right after the party, we drove to Casa Grande for the big parade as our Casa Grande church had a BEAUTIFUL float in it and we were all in the parade! I have never been in a parade before but it was tons of fun! We were giving our glow sticks - there were over 20,000 people watching the parade and we got MOBBED by kids wanting our glow sticks! Daniel LOVED waiving to everyone and screaming MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures but there are tons on other people's Facebook accounts.

No comments: