Monday, December 14, 2009

PARTAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday morning, Jill had a HUGE Christmas party at her house and it was soooo adorable! Do you see Daniel lounging on the couch in the midst of the girls=) Jacq is to his left and they play sooo well together... they were actually sharing a plate of fruit here=)




The Whole Gang!



Opening his 1st Christmas present of the year at the gift exchange!

Friday night, we dropped Daniel off at his Auntie and Uncle's house and Brendon and I went Christmas shopping! Around 9:30ish at night, we plopped ourselves on the Starbuck's couch with our latte's and I totally fell asleep... Brendon woke me up and said we still have more to do! So, that was our shopping until we literally dropped!

Saturday Morning was Izzy's 1st birthday party and Daniel loved having his face painted... both cheeks!


Saturday night, we had another party to go to that was catered by Marcello's - I love that place - delicious Italian food!

Sunday afternoon, we had ANOTHER party to go to and Daniel loved playing with his 2 new friends! It made my heart so happy to know he has and will have such a diversified childhood - he loved playing with these 2 precious children that have disabilities... Christopher and Bailey have such a special place in my heart!
This morning, I had my 23 week pre-natal appointment! Funny thing is that I take Daniel to most of my appointments so he can feel a part of the process and he LOVES hearing his sister's heartbeat too! He also is extremely well-behaved in the doctor's office so it makes it very easy to bring him along.... anyway, at every appointment you have to have an urine specimen so they can check for various things... well, Daniel has this whole routine down perfect! As soon as we get to the doctor's office, he says, "Mommy, Potty?" Then we go to the bathroom, he hands me a stick out of the jar, then hands me a plastic cup, and finally he takes the pen and says, "Color Name, Mommy!" He started doing this at my last appointment and I about died! I really hope the title OBGYN is not in his future! LOL!

1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I love the story of him at your appointment. Cant believe you are 23 weeks now. Holy cow where is the time going?????????? Any progress on the name??? LOL Love you guys