Monday, November 23, 2009

We are having a.....

That is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are having a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am starting to cry again just thinking about it! I had NO IDEA I would be soooooooooooooooo excited! This is one of the best days in my life and I am so excited to get swallowed up in pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, my daughter already has some of her mommy's characteristics... STUBBORN! The ultrasound tech got some amazing shots but she REFUSED to move her head so they could examine her brain and face... I think I have bruises on my stomach from being pushed so hard but the whole time they were pushing and punching me.... she kept her head in the exact position! So, I have to go back next week for another ultrasound.... actually I think she knew her mommy wanted to see her again so she did this on purpose!

2 comments:

Jessica Stoker said...

That is fantastic, girls are really fun! Congrats, Daniel already looks like a great big brother.

Jill Carilli said...

Congratulations! =)