Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHRISTMAS IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday night, my sister and her husband arrived from Nashville! Wednesday morning, we went over to my parents house for breakfast then everyone went to the gym to take a BODY PUMP class then we went home to get ready and take a family picture for my parent's Christmas Card! Here it is... ta daaa!
Then we had lunch, played mini golf (which Daniel LOVED!), went to Ikea and In-n-out (some places they don't have in Nashville) and had such a great day as a family all together!

Thursday... Christmas Eve we went to our Casa Grande Church Campus for their 4pm Christmas Eve service (my brother-in-law played at it) then went to Tempe for their 6 and 7:30pm services! What a way to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and put it all back into perspective why we even have this amazing holiday!

Then Christmas Day was sooooo great! This year, we had everyone over to our house early in the morning to open the gifts that were under our tree and for breakfast. After the early morning fun, we all got ready and went to my parents' house for round 2 of opening presents under their tree then at 2PM, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and the Hyatt's came over for lunch and to open presents again! Then in the early evening, everyone came back over to our house so we could put Daniel to bed on time and all of the adults played tons of games, ate lots more and celebrated having an incredible family and friends!

Daniel really got into present opening this year... this is really his first time he has been into gifts and it was a good thing as he got a million! I took pictures of the bigger gifts for you to enjoy below!

In addition to Daniel having lots of presents, our princess got some ADORABLE gifts as well! Every time I open a "girly" present, I get sooo excited as I just LUUURRRVVEEE pink, lace, tutus, ballerinas, tulle, and everything girl! She got some AMAZING things but I didn't get any pictures because I am the one that opened them for her=)

Christmas Morning at our house! Just waiting for our munchkin to wake up and family to come over!

Grandma and everyone getting their coffee fix so we could wake up all the way to open presents! My parents playing on the floor with Daniel!

My sister, Christopher and Brendon juicing oranges for fresh orange juice! However, don't ask me how it turned out... let's just say the oranges were more like lemons! HAHA!

Dining Room ready for Christmas morning breakfast!

Tummies Full, Coffee in our blood veins, and now we were all ready to open presents!
Some of his presents we set up for him outside of their box and put sheets over them so he wouldn't see them when he came downstairs!
His sand and water table... no more sand box for me... way too messy!=)


Picnic table with Car Garage!

His set of motorcycles from Sharon!



His first ATV!

Cleaning up the chaos!

Our greatest gift... Daniel and our family!

HE LOVES his Power Wheels!

Grandpa showing him how to work his tool bench with power tools!

At my parent's house for round 2 of opening presies and eating and friends/ family! My brother, sister and brother-in-law!

Not only did Daniel open all of his presents but he helped all of us open our presents too!



My mom got him a "brag book" for pictures of his new sister when she is born... what a cute idea, huh? He was confused why it was blank inside! LOL!

Daddy and Daniel in front of the gingerbread house they created on Christmas day!

Round 3 of opening presents with Auntie Leigh Anne and Uncle Aaron... she made him the cutest "Craft Time" box!

Our friends, The Hyatt's also joined us at my parents house and they have a 5 year old little girl Maddie who Daniel adores!

What an amazing Christmas! I feel soooooooooooooooooooo blessed! The desires of my heart have truly come to pass!

Well, today we ended our Christmas celebrations with our final tradition... shopping ALL DAY! That is right... we shopped until we dropped as a family!

We love and appreciate you all for being in our life... being our friends and family... making our life truly meaningful...we pray that as you spent time with those you love the most this Christmas that you felt the abundantly blessed as well! We are very excited about 2010 and what it will hold for us! Merry Christmas from The Wilson's!

3 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Looks like you had an amazing day!!!! I still keep thinking how you make everyone come back so Daniel can be asleep at 7--I'm not sure what my families would say if I tried to do this lol

Jill Carilli said...

What a great Christmas! Glad it was wonderful. Wishing you all the best in 2010

Matthew, Meghan, Madeline, & Marabelle said...

looks like Christmas was amazing! love, love, love the belly!!!!! :)