Saturday, December 26, 2009

Almost Christmas... final Christmas parties!

Last Monday evening we hosted a Christmas party at our house and it was so fun... it was so great to enjoy Christmas festivities with friends, food, games, and a white elephant gift exchange!

Tuesday afternoon, Daniel went to another gift exchange with some of his friends and he really got his practice in for opening presies!

Wednesday night was my turn! I went over to Shannon's house for an ornament exchange and some yummy deserts and food!

Thursday morning, we took Max to get his rabies shot and renew his license with Maricopa county... Daniel thought it was SO COOL to take Max to the doctor!

Saturday night was my turn again! Finally, I decided to get my camera out for the week=) We did an ornament exchange, a cookie exchange AND a white elephant exchange! It was a blast!


Myself, Leah and Kattia.... all preggers with baby #2! I am due April 13th, Leah is due June 4th and Kattia is due April 10th!

All the ladies!

No comments: