Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Well, I was way too busy the week of Thanksgiving to take pictures.... unfortunately! After our ultrasound, we went to my brother's school during his lunch hour for a traditional Thanksgiving meal and it was sooo delicious!

We spent Thanksgiving at my parent's house and another delicious meal!!!!!!!! After the meal, we went with the Hyatt's hiking.... 4 adults and 3 kids and the kids (including Daniel on his daddy's back in our hiking backpack) did amazing! Then we came back home, ate again and hung out until really late. I thought about meeting up with some friends to do Black Friday shopping but I was too tired!

The greatest thing about the holiday was that my husband was off for 3 days straight!!! Wohoo! We didn't set our alarm clock one of those mornings and just enjoyed every single minute as a family! Our tradition is to decorate for Christmas on the Friday after Thanksgiving... and we did just that! Our house looks so festive and it makes my heart happy to see all the lights, smell my favorite Christmas candles and listen to my favorite Christmas music on Pandora!

This year we had an incredible helper! He LOVED decorating the tree... except his idea of a perfectly decorated tree is 150 ornaments all on one branch and no ornaments on the top branches! LOL!


Even Max was in the spirit of the season! He wants to send a special "Thank You!" to his cousin Lucy for passing down her "puppy" wardrobe as he enjoys her clothes a lot including the Santa's helper shirt he inherited! hahaha!


Friday night, we met up with my parents to go to to the Tempe Light Parade... so fun! Daniel loved putting his hand out for all the candy and we enjoyed delicious Starbucks during the parade! He refused to wave to Santa... he is NOT a fan of Santa this year! =)