Wednesday, January 22, 2014

March 2013

\
We started off March by celebrating a special new little life!


One day I had to drop Katelyn off at the church for Brendon to watch her while I had an appointment and someone took this pic and sent it to me


This was a very monumental month as Daniel lost his first tooth at school!  His teacher walked it into my office.... one of those "Oh my gosh!  How did my baby get so big!" one of moments!


More fun winter activities... play doh!





Daniel was also in a special Soccer clinic during the winter


Our mom's group in Ocean City did a special activity at the Pottery Place... there was an Easter story and snacks and they got to paint a cute little bunny!



That little baby that we celebrated earlier this month... I got to babysit him one day!  Absolutely precious!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Daniel loved getting some cuddles in too!




Katelyn helped me with making bottles!


 I also had to fly to Atlanta for a day trip to meet with a bank that the school works with.



She tries to be like her brother and wants to wrestle with Daddy on the floor




Daniel's Easter Party at School


The neighborhood did an Easter Egg Hunt



Katelyn wasn't too fond of the Easter Bunny:)




... unless I was in the picture with them



Our special guests at our Easter Services was Brock Gill and his wife Aunnie... he is an amazing illusionist and stunt artist.  I am not sure how we got in contact with them originally but as of this weekend, we barely knew them but we all hung out a lot this weekend and you know when you are around someone and there is this instant connection.... that totally happened with them!  Almost a year later, I can tell you that there is probably not a week that doesn't go by that Brock and Brendon don't text, email or call each other.  If you are looking for a special guest for an event, we HIGHLY recommend them!

 
 Easter Baskets!  I can tell you in a Pastor's house that Easter baskets on Easter morning are not what they are in most houses... it goes something like this.... Hey Kids!  Here are your baskets!  Get a quick look... let's get a quick picture.... okay, you can open them when we get home later today because we have to hurry up and get to church!  




 Looking quite dapper!



 Lunch after church..... yeah.... that is the other thing.... in a Pastor's home, you don't have a big Easter lunch at home.   I don't have time to prepare and cook all of that when you have multiple services going on all morning.... so, you just pick out a good restaurant and Brock and Aunnie joined us!  


 Our only Family Easter Picture!!!

 These kids were tired by lunch time and were looking pretty ragged!


No comments: