Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas School Programs 2012

Katelyn's 2 year old class

 The Program

Waiting with great anticipation for our princess to grace the stage








 Katelyn and her friend Ella enjoying some snacks after the program

Her beautiful teacher Mrs. Dawn.... at the time this picture was taken, I had no idea that Mrs. Dawn and her family would become great family friends of ours! 






Daniel's class party



craft


games





His amazing teachers.... this was a very solemn time for me as this was the same time that the gunman had walked into a Kindergarten classroom and shot many children and teachers.  I just remember walking into that classroom that day feeling sick yet knowing these two women below would risk their life anyday for their class.... they were AMAZING TEACHERS!



Later that evening, we were invited to a ladies Christmas party so I took my sidekick along with me:)


Last picture was from "Christmas Attire" day at school!



Brendon also did a wedding - Christmas wedding with Santa:)



No comments: