Wednesday, January 22, 2014

February 2013

This was one of my favorite "winter" moments... I was facing away from my window while I was at work.... then I turned around and it was a "Winter Wonderland" right outside... it happened SO QUICKLY!  Just beautiful!


Every Friday night we had our life group... we love these people


Daniel got invited to a roller skating birthday party and it was his first time.... I hadn't been since I was probably 13..... SO MUCH FUN!















ahhh yeah... it was complete with the chicken dance and the hokey pokey too!



We also took the kids to a really cool museum.... first we had breakfast at a diner

They had a California Pizza Kitchen:)  Kid Size


There is this other diner that is a farm to table style restaurant and they also have an exact replica of their restaurant in this museum and as you leave, they give you coupons for kids to eat free at the "real" restaurant.... 




The News Room

The Hockey Rink

Here we are having dinner at the "real" restaurant



One day we met some friends in Philly at this AMAZING restaurant.... if you are ever in Philly, you MUST visit this place!


More Snow!!!


The view outside our house


However, I know I say this all the time but THIS VIEW NEVER GETS OLD... it takes your breath away every single time we look at it


Once a month, the Kindergarten moms get together for breakfast at a diner... Katelyn would come along with me and the waitress fell in love with her a gave her a giant cookie


Another day, Mrs. Barbara was watching her so she took Katelyn with her to her hair appointment then Katelyn asked to get hair done and she jumped into the chair!


Pretty girl all dressed up for church

This was the month that I finally got my license switched over from Phoenix to NJ... let's just say the DMV was a very scary place and I am glad that I don't have to go back for a very long time!


 Lots of homework!

Lots of playing!




Ballet every Tuesday morning!


These two amazing ladies that I work with.... there was a HUGE project that had to be conquered.... it started my first day that I worked at the school and we finally completed it and so we went out to dinner to celebrate!



We also celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on the last day of this month!

No comments: