Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas 2012


  We headed to Florida for Christmas this year to visit my grandparents.... my parents and brother flew in from Phoenix and my sister and her husband drove down from Nashville....

However, we had early Christmas at our house before we left on Santa's sleigh (aka American Airlines) to Tampa, Florida!




We made it to Florida!  
We really wanted to go to Florida this year to spend time with my grandfather as his health has not been doing very well.  Lots of beautiful memories were made... the most amazing one was the instant connection Katelyn had with her Great Grandfather who she very affectionately refers to as "Pop Pop."  Since last Christmas, she has prayed for him almost every single night.


We got to spend a lot of time outdoors soaking in some sunshine!



This army plane and men have been at my grandparents house for a very long time... I remember them when I was little.



Christmas Day

Poppy helping Daniel put together a new truck.


Family hanging out on the back patio playing with new remote control toys.


Family Breakfast

Daniel really wanted one of these remote controlled helicopters... so we found one on one of our shopping days



Sweet nap times with uncle


Relaxing while watching Netflix on the iphone


Funny Face
We also decided to go check out Downtown Disney.... it defintiely was not the day to enter the Magical Kingdom as it was actually completely full... like they were at capacity and not allowing anyone without a pre-purchased ticket to enter the park!


However, we had fun at Downtown Disney!


My brother and Daniel wearing his shirt!


Lego Fun!









We never get to sit in a back seat anymore and get chauffered around:)



My pregger sister 


My siblings
The girls...we had a special anniversary party for my grandparents
Dinner at a Greek Restaurant


We went to my grandparents church and Brendon had to take the kids out of church as they were starting to get noisy and restless... so, he happened to find these puppets and they stay entertained with puppet shows

Some fun pics that Brendon took of the kids






One of Daniel's Christmas gifts from my parents was to Build A Bear





Brendon's Birthday is only 5 days after Christmas... so we try our best to make it special although I feel bad for anyone who has a birthday in December.


We left Florida on New Year's Eve

So we had an early celebration!

Back on the plane



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: