Thursday, April 5, 2012

Post Thanksgiving

Sunday... after Thanksgiving was our Christmas Family Pictures with Jill... I will post them soon as they are on the CD still...I guess I never downloaded them on my computer..

This week, Rachel came into town... this is Sara Grace's sister so she hung out with us some this week when she wasn't working.

We also hosted pre-school at our house....




Yes, Katelyn joins us for pre-school when it is at our house and she does GREAT!

Tuesday night, we also had craft night at Andrea's house... we decorated wood blocks... it was fun but I am quickly coming to realize that "crafting" is not one of my strengths:) However, I enjoy "crafting" as a social event... LOL!

Paris came over... I got my hair done... we had a big Volunteer celebration at church AND on Saturday night... well, we made memories... LOL!

Many of you know that I have been a part of BNI group for over 4 years now... for the past two years, a guy in our group has an AMAZING home in downtown Phoenix... only a couple of blocks away from the main route for the big Phoenix Light Parade... so, he always hosts quite the Christmas Party for our Business Networking Group and our families. He reserves a huge section... like front row for the parade and when the parade starts, we walk from his house to our special reserved section... except this year, it started pouring rain, lightning, thunder, etc!!! However, I was determined that the kids would love this parade and since we were there and had the best seats ever, we were going to make it happen... so, we trekked from Gary's house to the parade... totally braved the weather.... it was crazy... it was fun... it was memorable!!! LOL! Let's just say there are absolutely no pictures... when you have an umbrella in one hand, hot chocolate, a blanket, a stroller, etc in your other hand... and it is pouring rain, you just don't have a spare hand for the camera!!! Did I mention that right before the parade started that Daniel decided he had to the bathroom??? My amazing husband walked in the freezing cold rain back to the house then back to our seats.... oh there were so many stories from this night!!!

No comments: