Monday, April 9, 2012

December 11 - 17

These boys have started a tradition that most Sunday after church one comes home with the other.... this Sunday it was our house and let me just say Daniel is completely OBSESSED with Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders right now... DAILY we get asked to play! LOL!

This week was Daniel's first week in the group classes for Tae Kwan Do! Let's just say that it was very overwhelming for me... They wanted him to take a minimum of 3 classes per week! He loved it and did really well but all of the classes were around dinner time so... we came up with a great idea! TBall Season was right around the corner and we knew he really wanted to do TBall with all of his friends so we said, "Daniel, you can only do one activity... do you want to do Tae Kwan Do or TBall?" He thought about it and chose TBall so we let him do Tae Kwan Do until the TBall season started... LOL!

However, Brendon really loved everything that Tae Kwan Do was teaching Daniel so we might enroll again after TBall... now I know where "Mom the Taxi Cab Driver" phrase came from!

Daniel also had his Christmas Play at school this week and when I went through my pics, I guess I didn't really take that many but took this video instead.


Saturday was Samantha's 4th Birthday party at Great Play! Seriously, I think Great Play does one of the most fun Birthday Parties... they are really fun!!!


So, Brendon picked up Daniel from the party to take him to Intel's Christmas Party! One of the guys in our church is an architect for Intel's new construction project... the news article said this...
Intel’s Fab 42 will be the most advanced high-volume semiconductor manufacturing facility in the world. It is a $5 Billion project that Intel is paying for in CASH! They also have the 2nd largest crawling crane in the entire world that they brought in to build this building! President Obama toured the project a month after this party as well.

This was a HUGE thing for Daniel and Brendon to get to go to this as the construction project is fairly top secret and they usually don't open it up to the public or even the employees... however, the builder decided to host a Christmas party for all sub-contractors or anyone who plays some kind of role in the construction of this facility. Our friend Tom invited Brendon and Daniel to be his guests!!!! Brendon asked if it was okay if Chad and Zander could come along too... Tom graciously extended the invite to them as well.



They had constructed a very large tent with catered food that Brendon said it was AMAZING!
There were TONS of activities for the kids (according to Brendon), dressed up characters, prizes, etc! Daniel still talks about this and every time he sees the crane, he yells... I have been there before! Thank you, Tom, for the amazing experience!
Then it was "PARTY TIME" for mom on Saturday night! All of us girls got together at our friend Sheila's house... she moved to the West Side of the Valley a while back and we had never got a chance to see her new house... so, we all crammed into one vehicle and drove to our Christmas party! Let's just say we had a great time!

This is where I need to break the news that I am just recently getting over!!! My sister and Christopher came for Christmas and the week after we went to the zoo... I left my brand new camera at the zoo with ALL of my pictures from this point forward! I literally called the zoo like 15 times and Brendon even went back to the zoo to look for it... it had all of my Christmas pictures on it... all of the Christmas activities that I did with the kids... fortunately, I do take a lot of pictures on my phone and have been able to download pics from Brendon's camera and other people have sent me pics because my heart was completely broken.... broken into a million pieces! Maybe this is the reason I haven't even wanted to blog... I don't have pictures!!! :(

No comments: