Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday = Christmas Parties

So, the lady on the far left is TRUDY MAPLES! She is a freakin' ROCK STAR! She is the #1 Pampered Chef lady in the world! I didn't exaggerate that statistic (ok...maybe some months she is #3 or #2 but she is always at the top!). This year she also opened a cooking school and it is SOLD OUT! She is adding more classes, etc but she has just been featured on 2 local morning news shows and they want her back every 3 months because she is JUST THAT GOOD! Every year, she hosts an amazing Christmas party where she invites every single hosts that hosted a Pampered Chef Party for her that year... she gives away $1000's of free product in Pampered Chef products.... it was REALLY fun! I hosted another Pampered Chef party for her this year just so I could go back to her Christmas party... LOL! Also, if you check out her Cooking School website, our company designed that:)

So, I "party hopped" this night... it was my mom's group Christmas Party... Ugly Sweater and Ornament Swap... I didn't wear an ugly sweater because of attending the prior party....

I totally swiped these pictures off of my friend Jill's blog:) LOL!







GAME TIME!!!
I.LOVE.THESE.LADIES!!!!
One thing I have learned this year is how important it is to laugh.... as my trainer told me on Tuesday, it is vitally important to find something to laugh about and smile at daily... it is so important to your overall health!
So, today... LAUGH! LAUGH RIGHT NOW!
I promise it will make you feel better... instantly!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

No comments: