Wednesday, April 18, 2012

December 18 - 24

So.... this is my very sad post because this is where there are NO pictures... hardly! A couple of ones I have saved from my phone:( And the rest I stole off of my family's Facebook pages!

We don't put any presents under the tree until Christmas Eve because that is just pure torture for a 4 year old.... 100% temptation! However, we had a lot of sweet friends that had given the kids some early Christmas gifts (and us!) so we put those under the tree and Daniel would check every day the gifts. He would look on the tags to see which ones were whose... I think it added a certain amount of built up suspense and excitement for Christmas gifts:)


And the only picture of Katelyn... of course, playing with her babies and Max wanted in on this picture too!

We also attended with some church friends a story time with Mrs. Claus! I had SO many pictures on my camera with the kids on her lap, etc and they are ALL gone!!! It was really cute.. they had some Christmas songs, a snack and a craft and got a little goody bag on the way out.
My sister came in on Friday... YEAH! We had breakfast at our house on Christmas eve then let the kids open all of their presents from us. They played the WHOLE day with their gifts then that evening we had our Christmas Eve services!
My grandparents from Florida sent the kids these ADORABLE jammies and a doll/ bear with matching jammies.... SOOOO CUTE! She also got them matching jackets!





Daniel singing "Happy Birthday, Jesus" at church.... SOOOOOOOOO cute!



We went to look at Christmas lights after the Christmas Eve service... one of the neighborhoods across from the church was AMAZING!

Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments: