Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello December 2011!

I found this AWESOME Shrinky Dink Christmas Tree set so on Sunday, Daniel and I worked on it for his room... I loved Shrinky Dinks as a little girl so this was SO fun for me too:)



Sweet Katelyn playing!
We hosted a Christmas party at our house on Tuesday night.. don't know where those pics went:(

Wednesday... Daniel started Tae Kwan Do... we started off doing private lessons with Master Shin!
What is really cool is I work out with a girl that I had no idea was Master Shin's fiancee... they got married at the end of December!
Brendon and I also decided to do a little "staycation" at a place way up North of Scottsdale... we had SO much fun! We just went up to relax... one night we found this little whole in the wall joint that they have filmed Western movies at... they had live music and a whole bunch of line dancing!
However, it was terrible timing on my part as I totally forgot Daniel's Christmas party was on Thursday night... these are his friends from when they were newborns! The moms all said that my parents could bring him or drop him off and they would watch him but I had this feeling that I needed to be there... so, I drove back to take him to his annual Christmas party:)
As always, there is lots of great food and one of the mom's brought frames for all the kids to decorate then had printed out a group picture to put in it... sooo cute!!!
Then I drove back to finish our "staycation!"

No comments: