Thursday, September 15, 2011

This Week's Happenings...

Monday... Paris came over during Katelyn's nap time to work with Daniel. They did science projects/ experiments... his favorite was magnets!

Then my parents called and wanted to pick the kids up for an ice cream date! When they got back, there was a package waiting on my door step for them from my mom's sister in Indiana! My Aunt Penny sent them some adorable things!


Katelyn wanting what was in Daniel's bag!
Chaos!

Wednesday morning, we met my friend Michella at Chick-fil-a for breakfast. O Fearless One had no problem climbing the whole structure!


She made it! Of course, Protective Brother was right behind her the whole time making sure she was safe!




Guess what? Brendon and I got to go out another date last night! YEAH! We went to the movies!



1 comment:

Meg said...

what a fun week you had! and HOORAY for date nights with hubbies!! :)