Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cosmic Bowling!

So, the following Saturday we headed to Brunswick XL Bowl for L's 4th Birthday Party! Parents Magazine named this one of the top 10 places to have a birthday party at and I have to say that for a franchise, it was definitely one of the most well ran parties we have been to. My only complaint is that it is COSMIC BOWL which is soooo fun but if you have ever been to a Cosmic Bowl event... it is like turning a bowling alley into a club! In this case, I think the DJ forgot that there were children present and the songs he chose made me cringe!!!!



Unfortunately, my camera didn't pick up how awesome the bowling alley looked pitch black with everything glowing!!!!
They even have a full gaming center at the Brunswick Bowl and the kids got a "Players Card" to go have fun... Brunswick is "token-less" and "ticket-less!" Unlike Chuck E Cheese or Peter Piper Pizza with a prize counter, they have a prize store with really cool stuff in it! I was really impressed with this place!

We had a great week as well... Monday, we had a playdate at my friend Kristi's house!

Wednesday we went with my friend Erin and her cute boys to the Children's Museum and our kids had a BLAST! I totally forgot my camera in the car but she is a professional photographer and took tons of pictures... I can't wait to see how the pics turned out!!!

No comments: