Thursday, September 15, 2011

Labor Day Weekend and More!

This week was a lot of fun... Monday night, Brendon and I went out for a great date... dinner and shopping! Katelyn finally goes to sleep at my parents house so that means more date nights AND vacations coming up!

Tuesday... Paris came over while Daniel was in Pre-school and we did activities with Katelyn.

Wednesday morning I got in to see the Rheumatologist... I was on a waiting list and they had a 7AM appointment come open.... way too early! I had more blood work and X-Rays to see if they can figure out what is going on with my joint pain issues.

Wednesday evening... Daniel could hardly wait until Katelyn went to sleep because Daddy and him had a special gift for me (For no reason!) A NEW CAMERA! YEAH!



Trying it out! Had to edit the below picture because my makeup was already off... LOL!


Friday evening, we started our Labor Day weekend off at Mesquite Aquatic Center with our Friends, The Olson's.


Guess who is an amazing swimmer now???? That's right! Daniel!!! We are so proud of his swimming/ diving skills!

Guess who else is a pretty darn good swimmer? Yes, Ms. Fear-less herself! She actually hates to be held in the pool... definitely prefers to be independent in the water!




After Church on Sunday, Zander came over to play with Daniel. The Sunday before, Daniel went to Zander's house to play... they start at noon and play until 7pm or bedtime! Andrea and I can't believe they can play for 7 hours straight without meltdowns, fights, etc!





Labor Day we spent at my parent's house... grilling, swimming and relaxing!

No comments: