Thursday, September 15, 2011

Haircut!

The Bad News: Lauren who used to come to our house and highlight and cut my hair, wax my eyebrows and cut Daniel's hair decided she was going to close down her business because she wanted to spend more time with her new baby. It was so convenient!

The Good News: Haircuts were not my pampering time anymore because sitting in a chair with 2 kids running around was actually stressful. I am back to Melinda at Adorn Style Lounge in downtown Mesa. I spent almost 3 hours of "Me" time being pampered and it was AWESOME!





e
Here is another thing that I love about Adorn Style Lounge is that it is a clothing boutique too! Melinda goes to LA every 4 - 6 weeks and purchases the boutique's inventory and she has amazing taste so since I hadn't been there in over a year, I walked out with quite a wardrobe too! Sheer bliss!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Stoker said...

Love it, love that color on you too.