Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our Life.

We met some of our friends at the park one afternoon for some snacks and some painting!


I love this park... it was built on a high point in the city (actually it was built on top of an old garbage dump!) and it overlooks Chandler... just look at the below pic... love it!

Katelyn chomping on her puffs!


Why didn't they have these baby food pouches when Daniel was a baby? They are awesome! My friend told me that this one combination always made her son have a blowout... it didn't work with Katelyn but she loves them!


Oh! My little girl! Another one of her favorite toys is her kitchen set!
One of my greatest challenges is that Daniel has all of these small little toys and trying to keep Katelyn away from these choking hazards is super difficult! She has a total obsession with these plastic coins that go to his cash register... well, I told him to make sure he always kept them in the drawer since she can't get into the drawer! I was wrong! She figured out which button to press to open the drawer so she can get her coins! In the below picture, she is even offering me one of her coins=)

Love these kids!

No comments: