Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girls Night Out(s)!

So, I always post about my kids going to birthday parties every single weekend (well, not quite but it feels like it!) but I have some pretty amazing friends as well and we like to celebrate our birthdays too... did I mention that I celebrated my last birthday last year? I am stuck at 29...eeek!

So,, the below group of ladies I met 3.5 years ago when we were all attending a New Mother's Breastfeeding Support Group! LOL!

The below group of ladies I have been in a playgroup with for the last 2.5 or 3 years!

You thought I said... Girls Night Out so why is there a guy in this picture? Well, he was our waiter... he had NO IDEA what he was getting himself into when he was given our table! However, this restaurant had just opened and let's just say that they were not prepared to be open... they didn't have enough water glasses, menus, plates, etc for us... LOL! Seriously, at one point I thought that hidden cameras were going to come out and it was some kind of joke... BUT, IT WASN'T... IT WAS ALL FOR REAL!

No comments: