Wednesday, March 23, 2011

7th Anniversary and My Happy Place

On February 28th, Brendon and I celebrated 7 years of marriage! I honestly couldn't imagine my life without him... he surprised me with a massage that afternoon and dinner that night. It is very hard to get away on a romantic trip because we have a baby that is COMPLETELY addicted to nursing! I am looking to have her join a "NA" group... Hi, My Name is Katelyn and I am addicted to nursing!"

... which leads me to... Wednesday we left for "My Happy Place!" NEWPORT BEACH! One of my favorite places ever! I just love Newport Beach.... every cell in my body becomes completely alive when I am there!

Once again we left Daniel with my parents and took Katelyn with us because part of our trip included a leadership conference called Catalyst. One of my favorite speakers was Jack Dorsey... the inventor and founder of Twitter!


No comments: