Friday, January 14, 2011

Gingerbread Houses - Round #2


If you remember in my last post about Gingerbread Houses that we had such a great time doing them that we re-scheduled the day to do them again with some of our friends who couldn't make it the week prior.... Well, this time I was responsible for the graham crackers and the bases, Shannon made the icing and Dawn brought the candy to decorate the houses with.

So, that morning I ran to the store to pick up a new box of graham crackers and I bought the store brand since we weren't going to be eating these.... they were just for the project! Well, when I opened them up they were in small squares NOT the long rectangles that I thought ALL graham crackers came in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHH!!!! Let's just say that it DID NOT WORK out at all as it was supposed to be... it definitely wasn't as easy and I felt TERRIBLE! Thank God the kids are still too young to notice or really care and all they really cared about was how many fist fulls of candy they could stash in their mouths!


Daniel, Parker and Sydney

Trey!

Me with my babies and Sweet Boston! Boston is only a couple of months older than Katelyn but I am totally convinced he was born a toddler! He has been crawling forever, he is totally cruising around stuff, even tries to fit in and play with the older kids..... also another very good baby!


To the right is the house from the week prior and to the left is the one from this week=)
Oh well! =)

No comments: