Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Westin @ Kierland!

Let's just say one of the perks of living in a vacation destination is that you get all the great resorts! We enjoyed some time at the Westin Kierland this weekend!





One of my favorite stories from this weekend is that we were sitting in the lobby relaxing and this very high society lady with perfect hair, blinged out in pearls, perfect outfit... she looked like she could be the wife of the President even had a Southern accent... comes up to us and says that we have the perfect American Family... a little boy who is the oldest with a little girl, 3 years a part, blah, blah... as she is going on and on... Daniel reaches up to her and grabs her nose and says, "I am going to eat your nose!" This is his new favorite game!

This kid keeps me laughing all the time! I am bringing everything in from the car from the resort and he says, "Look, Mom!" I had to get my camera and take a picture!

No comments: