Monday, June 14, 2010

Memorial Day!

We started Memorial Day out by a little tradition that was started a couple of years ago... Aaron and Leigh Anne invited us over for breakfast!

Then we went to my parents... they were having a BBQ/ Pool Party at their house with some friends and guests from out of town... the great thing about my parent's house is that I don't have to bring anything for my kids... she bought baby equipment too so we are all set up there! Katelyn enjoying her stroller at Grandma's house!


Like any Grandma/ Poppy's house, there is always lots of sugar! Hey! It's summer... so ice pops are a must!


Daniel even has his own bike at my parent's house!


Ummmm... excuse me? Is this Ice Pop #2????


Daniel got a hold of my camera and started taking pics but I thought this one was really good!

Align Center

No comments: