Sunday, June 27, 2010

The CRAZY day!

So.... this was the crazy day! I started off by dragging both of my kids to the pediatrician's office for Katelyn's 2 month check up. As I walk in the office, the receptionist looks at my so weird and says, "I just left a message for you.... reminding you about your appointment for TOMORROW!" I don't know how this happened as I had to cancel the first appointment I had made for her and I had my calendar right in front of me when I made the appointment so either the doctor or myself put it in the calendar for the wrong day!=)

That afternoon... Andrea called to tell me she was going to the big youth event at church and wanted to know if I could watch her kids (we love switching babysitting) so I said sure! Then I remembered Daniel had gymnastics that afternoon but my friend Jenny was coming to watch Katelyn for me... Well, I just loaded up all 4 kids and went to gymnastics class and Jenny watched 3 and I spotted Daniel while he did all of his crazy moves! It was actually a lot of fun! Then, I couldn't even think about dinner so I stopped by the pizza shop on the way home - LOL!

They had a REALLY FUN afternoon!








Katelyn has definitely found her fingers and she is nothing short of obsessed with them!



Then they made their way upstairs to Toy Paradise!





Even with all the noise in the house, my little Katelyn sleeping like a cherub!

No comments: