Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Day at the Park/ Gardening

So, we had a playdate at the park... my friend brought a whole bunch of stuff for us to plant herbs! One of my hearts desire is to have an herb garden... I have tried so many times! I have bought fully grown herbs and put them in my courtyard which is right off of my kitchen so I could just go out there and pick them to put in my meals but I forget to water them! So, we planted seeds and I have put them on window sill over my kitchen sink... I have watered them every day and I have nothing 10 days later! I am just convinced I don't have a green thumb - I am so heart broken!=(


Above... I with you could see her bedazzled onesie... it is a princess crown with lots and lots of bling!!!! Below is Mr. Handsome enjoying some early morning fun at the park before it turned 100 degree plus that day!

No comments: