Sunday, November 22, 2009

Crazy Week!

Well, Monday afternoon we met our friends at Tumbleweed... that was interesting as they are a little older than Daniel and they have the razor scooters. I bought Daniel a scooter that is made for toddlers but guess whose scooter he wanted to ride the whole time? The razor ones! To be honest, he is good at it too!

Tuesday was a CRAZY DAY! My friend Kendra helps me with Daniel while I am at my BNI breakfast on Tuesday morning... as I am leaving the restaurant to pick him up, I get a flat tire! To put a twist on the story... after picking up Daniel, I was supposed to pick up my parents to take them to the airport so needless to say, they had to meet me in their car so I could take them. I was about 15 or 20 minutes from the airport when my dad called to say that they forgot their coats in the car... so I had to drive back to the airport to give them their coats! I don't know how they made their flight! It worked out as my tires are special order tires so I had my parents car to drive that week while I was waiting on my tires to come in! After that morning, we met Brendon and some co-workers at Ikea for their special $1 meatball platters! YUMMO!

We also had Phillip (my brother) staying with us all week so it was a busy week!

Wednesday was Veteran's Day and my friend Brooke had a playdate at her house... it was so nice letting the kiddos play and all of us moms just getting to chat and drink lots of coffee!=)

No comments: