Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Zoo and More!

Monday... I went to my 19 week pre-natal check up and everything is looking great! After the appointment, we met our Church Playgroup at Bounce Jungle and I love this place! Daniel burns so much energy that he just crashes and takes the longest nap after!

Tuesday... we were supposed to meet some friends at a storytime at the mall but we missed them somehow! We went to part of the storytime but Daniel was not that interested in it so we hit up Stride Ride and the food court!

Wednesday morning, we went to the Biltmore area to get my parent's anniversary gift... we also hit up the new Pet Boutique that the AZ Humane Society just opened. Daniel and I fell in love with these 2 poodle/ Schnauzer mix dogs and I almost adopted them but then I thought about what my husband would do with me... so, I didn't bring them home=(

Thursday morning, we went with our friends Kim and Kendall to the zoo and we had SOOO much fun! We did the exhibit where you pay a little extra but you get to feed the giraffes... it was sooo cool! These giraffes have the most AMAZING tongues... I LOVE the way they feel! Daniel loved the giraffes but he was too scared to feed them.







No comments: