Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dentist and B-day Parties!

November 5th is where this post is starting... I went to the dentist! I actually like my dentist and enjoy going to him. I had so many problems with my teeth after my pregnancy with Daniel so I am trying to do lots of preventative maintenance this time around... although nothing has changed, as I have always gone for my cleaning every 6 months! However, the dentist said everything looks great and I have my next cleaning scheduled for a couple of weeks after I give birth to make sure everything worked out okay.

Friday and Saturday... Brendon and I went to an AMAZING parenting conference and the speaker's name was Dr. Tim Kimmel who wrote a best-selling book Grace-Based Parenting! http://www.familymatters.net/grace-based_parenting/ We really enjoyed it and got SO much out of it!

My parents watched Daniel so we picked him up in the afternoon and my dad grilled steaks for us for lunch then we went to Peter Piper Pizza for Ella's 3rd Birthday Party...



Daniel and Jacq... also a soon-to-be BIG SISTER!


Ella had an adorable princess cake!


The Birthday girl - she truly is a princess!


No comments: