Wednesday, September 9, 2009

August 19 - 25

Wednesday morning we went to a playdate - I think it was all girls' but you loved the toys because you don't have those toys at your house - haha!

That night, I was so eager to get you back to the Tumbleweed Rec Center for Family Night because the Phoenix Zoo was coming to show off some of their animals... I heard the time was from 5:30 - 7:30 so I went to my 4:30 gym class, took you home for a quick dinner and was there by 6 for the last 1.5 hours EXCEPT it was practically over by then=( Sorry! You got to pet a ferret!

Daddy was away on Thursday and Friday for a work trip so Thursday morning was your 1st Sports class and it was sooooo adorable! You have a coach and the class is in a full size gym... you had to do full stretching, running, jumping, bear crawl and the first two weeks was soccer! You did awesome! I was sooooo proud of you - you are all boy!

Then we met our church playgroup at the Toddler McDonalds and then you crashed for a very long nap=)

Friday... Grandma watched you so mommy could work and she took you for a hair cut! Again, you get a zillion comments on your hair EVERY time I take you in public! I LOVE IT TOO but people just go crazy over it.... it is sooo curly and has such a beautiful blond color but it is totally crazy and uncontrollable - hahaha!

Saturday, I went to Jessica's baby shower which was so cute! It is so nice getting together with my friends without the kids on occasion=)

Unfortunately, after the baby shower we had to go a memorial service for a 13 year old boy who had a ATV accident....

The other highlight of our week was taking our friend Jenny and her son Owen out for her birthday on Tuesday night... Happy Birthday, Jenny! We love you!

No comments: