Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quick Post Before NCIS starts=)

Okay have to make this quick because I have a new episode of NCIS waiting for me on TIVO - NCIS is my FAVORITE TV show now...

Anyway, I was hoping that tonight I could attempt to figure out how to post pictures on my blog but I am really too tired to try to figure it out!

Yesterday I took Daniel to Freestone Park and we met up with some of our friends there. It was so fun as it was Daniel's 1st time to the park that he really enjoyed it - I held him as he went down the slide, then he really enjoyed the toddler swings, and he found the sand! SO... it is supposed to be cooling down here in Arizona since it is October but we got so hot in the sun yesterday that we decided to take a nice walk around the lake/ pond because there was shade and we needed relief=)

http://www.arizonaandpacificrr.com/spot/freestone/freestone.html The really cool thing about this park is that on the weekends they have this adorable little train, carousel, and another little ride for the little guys to enjoy so we are going to have to visit the park on the weekend soon!

Today, we met up with a group of friends that we have a weekly play date with and I just love hanging out with them - this is a group of moms and babies (all within a month of Daniel) that we met at a breastfeeding support group at the hospital... the group met every Friday but when the babies turned 1, they had to "graduate" but we have continued to meet every week for a play date and we all just have a blast swapping stories, tips, advice, concerns, recipes, etc.

I am soooo excited as I got Daniel's Halloween costume last night - he is going to be a dinosaur!!! Definitely by the end of this month I will know how to post pictures and I can't wait for you to see him in this ADORABLE costume!

I am off to see NCIS with my brother!

No comments: