Monday, October 13, 2008

Naughty Daniel!

So... I was very focused on figuring out how to upload pictures on to this blog... however, my mother instinct kicked in and thought that I should turn around to see what Daniel was doing... Brendon and I were having coffee this morning before he went to work and he left his coffee cup (HALF FULL!) on the end table and Daniel decided that it would be cool to try to reach it and have a sip then pour it on our WHITE carpet and play with it with his fingers and hit it with his hammer to see how the coffee splashes up when you do that! Not to mention he had super cute Californian pants and adorable Janie and Jack socks that were coffee stained too! Oh well!

I kind of figured out how to upload pics but I can't figure out how to move the pics once they are uploaded so if anyone knows, please tell me!

I bought Daniel a Dinosaur Halloween costume but my mom found this skunk costume and bought it for him too... when she brought it over, I just had to put it on him to see if he would actually wear it and doesn't he look soooooooooooooooooooooo cute in it! I will have to take a picture of the back too because it is so stinkin' cute! HAHA!

I mentioned in a previous post how much Daniel loved Audrey's necklaces so I found these blue beads at a Party Store and it is the best $1 I have ever spent! Daniel LOVES them!

This is one of Daniel's favorite toys - His Grandma and Grandpa "Florida" got it for him for his birthday!
I just love this outfit - we call these his CSI Miami pants because they are the classic "Miami" style white, drawstring pants that have the cutest turtles embroidered on the cuffs!

On Friday, I got to spend the afternoon with Melinda and she highlighted my hair, lightened my base and cut my hair... I LOVE getting pampered! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! That night we went over to my parents house for a really nice dinner!
On Saturday, I bought a jogging stroller... my friend has a little boy that is a few months older than Daniel and she is expecting her second child very soon so she bought a double jogging stroller and sold us her single one. It has a hook up for me to put my iPod in and has speakers on the inside of the stroller so Daniel can listen to music!!! Brendon and I tried it out and went for a long roller blading adventure and just had a blast!
Then he got his hair cut Saturday night at Toni and Guy http://www.toniandguy.com/ - totally recommend this place for guy's haircuts - they are amazing stylists!
Tonight, we are going to the IMAX theater to see Wild Ocean 3D... we are going to take Daniel with us too as I think he will really like it!http://www.imax.com/ImaxWeb/filmDetail.do?type=nowPlaying&movieID=code__.__66707

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Daniel's Skunk outfit is sooo cute!!!