Saturday, September 20, 2008

Who Doesn't Like Saturday???

This morning we went to the Extreme Parenting conference - our very first parenting conference! YEAH! It was a lot of stuff that we have heard before but always a good reminder and stuff you can never hear repeated too often.

The speaker was Dr. Trent who co-writes a lot with Gary Smalley and is considered one of the top experts in the areas of family and marriage so it was an honor to see and hear him live.

Daniel got to spend the day with his Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Phillip who he adores!

If you know me well, you know that cooking is not one of my "Strengths" or something I enjoy doing on a regualar basis! I also don't enjoy fast food at all so coming up with a quick dinner has not been easy UNTIL Fresh and Easy hit the Phoenix Market! I promise you that this place was God telling me how much he loves me! For those of you not familar with Fresh & Easy, it is a London based food market that is small and quaint (which I love!) and has tons of prepared meals that you can pick up and they are prepared by amazing chefs and these dinners are DELICIOUS! They also have flowers, produce, a frozen section, and everything that a regular grocery store would have but different=) You just have to go to experience it!

So tonight I picked up Lasagna (Yummo!), salmon with an Asian BBQ sauce for another dinner this week and pre-made hamburger patties with some fun stuff in them!

Tomorrow is a busy day for the Wilson Family so good night to all!

No comments: