Friday, September 19, 2008

My First Blog - YEAH!

I have been fighting the whole blog phenomenon for a while now but the more I thought about it, I have decided that "blogging" really is a great idea especially for our friends and family that don't live close by.

I have two of the most amazing men in my life that I will probably spend most of my time talking about - my husband of 4.5 years and my son of 13.5 months! I almost forgot there is a third male in my house as well - Max our 3.5 year old Shih Tzu=)

Last night we hosted a life group at our house and our group is composed of very young people who are engaged or newly married... when they left last night, Brendon and I looked at each other and said, "Do you feel old?"

Tonight I really wanted to rent "Made of Honor" so I went to Walgreen's because they have the REDBOX there where you can rent movies for $.99 but they were out of it, so I went to Blockbuster because they have a special going on now for $.99 as well but it does not apply to New Releases (they are $4.99) so I went to Fry's because they have something similar to the REDBOX and it is also $.99 and they were also out of "Made of Honor" so I rented "Mad Money" instead and I am a little disappointed by it! If you don't know me, and you continue to read this blog... you will probably learn what a CHEAP person I am!

Tomorrow, Brendon and I are going to a parenting conference put on by http://www.strongfamilies.com/ - I will let you know how it goes. Daniel is staying with my mom and dad and they are even going to take him to his swimming lesson tomorrow morning as well!

Good night!

1 comment:

Beginning Teacher!!! said...

Love it! We miss you guys.
We are well and now have a kitten called 'Captain Barbossa' and a dog named 'Luigi', a long haired chihuahua.
Love Steph and Steve xxx