Monday, September 22, 2008

My poor baby is sick=(

Sunday morning we woke up and Daniel had a really bad runny nose and a little cough and today he started weasing - I feel so bad for him. My heart just breaks for him - it is amazing how being a mom totally changes you... I wish I could be sick for him. It is so hard for me to see him not feeling well=( I wish he could tell me how he is feeling or what he would like me to do for him but for now I just have to guess!

Yesterday was my turn to help in the nursery at church for both services and between my wonderful husband, my mom and my brother... they all took turns watching Daniel because we didn't want him in the nursery infecting all the other babies.

Then we stopped at Pei Wei on our way home to pick up lunch and fed Daniel some tofu (which he loves!) then put him down for a nap... what a life a 13 month old has, huh?

Then we headed back to the church in the afternoon because I had a couple of 201 interviews to conduct and these are really cool.... basically, every new member at our church takes a personality profile test and a spiritual gifts assessment test and when we get the results back... we set up interviews with each person to go over their results and recommend some areas for them to get involved in the church that match up with their results. It is also a way for me to get to know the new members that I probably wouldn't get to know that well.

Then I am taking a Beth Moore Bible Study at church... which I love and her Bible Studies have changed my life! I have gone through Daniel, Believing God, When Godly People Do Ungodly Things and now we are doing Breaking Free. I have also seen her live twice which has also been awesome! The weekend of September 5-6, I got to go with 27 women from church to Las Vegas to see her and two other super powerful speakers!

As many of you know, Brendon and I own a printing and marketing company (http://www.brendonwilson.org/) and I am a part of a networking group called BNI (http://www.bni.com/) which is an amazing international group of people looking to build their business through networking... so I was asked last week to become Vice President of our chapter for this year. Today I had to go to Scottsdale for a training on this position so Grandma and Uncle Phillip got to watch Daniel this afternoon and as always just spoiled him rotten!

Please keep Baby Daniel in your prayers that he will feel better soon!

No comments: