Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vera Bradley Bags and Soy Joy Bars

Last night Brendon brought me home a huge treat... a Vera Bradley Super Tote in Raspberry Fizz! http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?dept=7&sku=10382%3a9

As I had mentioned in a previous blog, I am a part of a Beth Moore Ladies Bible Study on Sunday nights and I bring Daniel with me because all of my babysitters are busy on Sunday nights. The first Bible Study last week, I was rushing out the door and trying to gather some toys for him and then I thought what huge bag is going to hold all of these toys? So I just ran in the pantry and grabbed a big shopping bag. At the Bible Study, a lady I met for the first time asked me about my shopping bag from Cornelia Park http://www.corneliaparkstore.com/shop/index.php/cPath/25_171_174_234 so I told her that someone had given me a gift from there for Christmas and it was the biggest bag I had to hold all of Daniel's toys. She told me that she knew the owner of the store and that she was a territory manager for Vera Bradley and that she had to get me a Vera Bradley Super Tote to tote around all of Daniel's toys so yesterday she dropped it off at the church office and Brendon brought it home to me and I just love this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must check out the Vera Bradley collection which Oprah recommends as well!

Lastly, have you ever tried a Soy Joy bar? You must! They are made of whole soy and dried fruit and they will totally fill you up when you get that snack craving! And... here is my "thrifty" self coming out=) CVS has them on sale 2/$1 and in our Sunday paper they had two coupons for them... one was Buy 1, Get 1 Free (which would make them $.25/each!) and another coupon for $2 off when you buy 10 (which would make them $.30/each!) and I had some Extra Care Bucks from CVS so I got 12 bars for free!

Daniel is still not feeling too great so we have not really gotten to hang out with anyone over the past couple of days but almost every night, we all go for a walk (when I learn how to post pictures, I will take one of Daniel is his cute car) because the weather is actually cooling down here - only 103 degrees today but trust me.... that is cooling down! So, it has been really nice taking evening strolls through our neighborhood park!

Brendon is at church tonight and I am going to finish making a Photo Book on Shutterfly!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok So Danielle- you say you are so cheap yet you go by pre-packaged meals... I am confused sister! And yes Vera Bradley is amazing...I carry my overnight tote with me on every trip since we have gotten married!

Love ya! see you soon - Amanda

Unknown said...

You are hilarious...I so enjoy the updates!! I am laughing as I can totally picture you figuring out a way to get 12 bars for free. My favorite bars lately are the "Boomi Bars" (www.boomibars.com)...I find them at Whole Foods and they do run sales (although I have never found a deal with 12 bars for free:-). Love you!! PS We will have to finish our phone date this week!