Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February 26 - March 27 (14 months, 5 years, and 8 years)

Well, Hello!

Sunday afternoons we try to Facetime with my parents....


Then it was nap time!


Just some pics from around home....


Sitting on the couch like a BIG GIRL!



Drinking out of our BIG sippy cups so we decided to buy her the kids version of a Camelbak...


Getting into my drawers!




 Found a big piece of bread to munch on!



On February 28th, we celebrated 12 years of marriage!



What we believe has been the foundation of our marriage has been worship.... so we started in worship and 12 years later we stood in worship!


 So, 3 kids later.... some pics of our life!  haha!




We also hired hired a new pastor on our staff - they were living in Montana so they had to drive cross country....






Our kids helping them move into their new home in NJ!


Back to more cute pics from our life lately...


Just more beautiful March Beach Days!




This one growing up so quick!









 When Daddy puts he to bed....



Our little thumb sucker...



Refuses to sit in the cart anymore - our little climber!


LOVES her "silky!"



Silky + Thumb + Milk = one sleepy baby!



A project Daniel made for school!











She loves when the kids come home from school to see if she can rummage through their lunch boxes for any extra snacks!


Into my drawers - this is our homework drawer full of stuff she really wants!


Dr. Grace!






I had just bought some spring flowers - good thing I didn't plant them as we got a surprise snow!



I took her to her first bridal shower!








Helping with the laundry - trying Katelyn's panties on her head!


Brendon encouraged me to do something that I had not done since college and that was go on a missions trip.. I was so hesitant with small kids at home and one still nursing but I went and I am SO GLAD that I did!

So, while I was gone for a week, Brendon had his hands full....





Every morning we would have devotions with the laborers after breakfast


Here are bags of rice and beans that we distributed to the senior citizens....



The bottles below were old soda bottles, etc that they would bring back every week to either have them filled with fresh drinking water or some cooking oil...


My job was filling the water






So... crazy story.... I was pumping on this trip since Grace was still nursing.... and there was a burn clinic on this compound that we were staying at and one morning this baby arrived at 24 hours old with some aunts, etc and told the nurses that its mom died during childbirth.... in Haiti, formula is very expensive so they give babies cow milk or anything which obviously is not good for them so the nurses asked if I would start freezing my milk for this baby.  The baby's family members came every morning to pick up my frozen milk.







 Afternoons were filled with painting...



One day we organized and cleaned the burn clinic...


 Cute, little boy in his school uniform waiting to be seen at the burn clinic.... 


Feeding kids at a soccer clinic...




We visited several schools, orphanages...




Our rest day before heading back...


Cheryl and Chris who run the missions compound....









When I arrived home, my baby was starting to take steps!!! 





Katelyn's Easter Party at school!







Daniel's Easter Egg Hunt at school!





Always busy and into something - like the kids Uno cards and highlighters!  Who needs baby toys!


Then it was EASTER weekend services for us!



A very busy weekend!









Not a fan of the Easter Bunny this year!








Hanging out in Daddy's Office!












 Happy Easter!





No comments: